1/1 Photo of Bisquick Sausage Egg Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe uses Bisqick instead of bread. I like that egg substitute is used for most of the eggs. You can totally change it up with different cheeses, meats & spices. Oh, & I love fresh Roma tomatoes on top! Adapted from a TOH recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork sausage, cooked & drained
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups egg substitute (16oz carton equivalent to 8 eggs)
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Combine sausage, onions, Bisquick, cheese & spices.
- 2In a huge bowl, whisk eggs, egg substitute & milk together.
- 3Stir sausage mixture into egg mixture.
- 4Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- 5Bake @ 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Sausage Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.0 mg
- Sodium 691.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix