Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in the Bisquick Cookbook.
Make and share this Bisquick Rocky Road Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bottom only of pan,
- Heat 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips and the butter in saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Mix baking mix, sugar, vanilla, eggs and chocolate mixture, spread in pan. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows, nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 15 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Cool completely, cut into 2 inch squares.