1 hr 15 mins
Noni Suzanne's Note:
An easy make-ahead lunch or dinner. I found this recipe years ago on a Bisquick box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can spinach, drained very well
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Spray large pie pan with Pam.
- 2Layer fried and crumbled bacon, spinach, red onion and cheeses. (You may also substitute with the Mexican blend of shredded cheese).
- 3If making ahead, cover and refrigerate.
- 4When ready to bake: prepare liquid mixture in a separate bowl by beating milk, eggs, Bisquick and pepper just until mixed well.
- 5Pour liquid mixture over layered ingredients.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, uncovered, for approx 45 to 60 minutes. If getting too brown, cover with foil until done.
- 7Cool about 10 minutes before cutting (pie style).
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.6
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 189.8 mg
- Sodium 1104.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 25.7 g