Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy make-ahead lunch or dinner. I found this recipe years ago on a Bisquick box.
Make and share this Bisquick Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can spinach, drained very well
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray large pie pan with Pam.
- Layer fried and crumbled bacon, spinach, red onion and cheeses. (You may also substitute with the Mexican blend of shredded cheese).
- If making ahead, cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to bake: prepare liquid mixture in a separate bowl by beating milk, eggs, Bisquick and pepper just until mixed well.
- Pour liquid mixture over layered ingredients.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, uncovered, for approx 45 to 60 minutes. If getting too brown, cover with foil until done.
- Cool about 10 minutes before cutting (pie style).