For Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 2Pour batter by tablespoonfuls onto MEDIUM-HOT un-greased griddle.
- 3Bake until puffed and bubbles begin to break. Turn and bake other side until golden brown. About 5 dozen 2-inch pancakes. Serve with sausages and rum flavored syrup.
- 4MAPLE RUM FLAVORED SYRUP: Heat 1 cup maple flavored syrup and tablespoon butter or margarine. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring. Serve warm. About 1 cup.
- 5Betty Crocker’s Bisquick Cookboook.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Pumpkin Puff Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (772 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.9
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 506.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g