Bisquick Pumpkin Puff Pancakes
- Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter by tablespoonfuls onto MEDIUM-HOT un-greased griddle.
- Bake until puffed and bubbles begin to break. Turn and bake other side until golden brown. About 5 dozen 2-inch pancakes. Serve with sausages and rum flavored syrup.
- MAPLE RUM FLAVORED SYRUP: Heat 1 cup maple flavored syrup and tablespoon butter or margarine. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring. Serve warm. About 1 cup.
- Betty Crocker’s Bisquick Cookboook.