perfect for fall!!
Make and share this Bisquick Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease bottom of 9x5 loaf pan.
- Stir all ingredients except raisins in pan with fork until moistened; beat vigorously 1 minute.
- Stir in raisins.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Run knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf to loosen; remove from pan.
- (If loaf sticks to pan, press gently on sides of loaf with knife or metal spatula.).