Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Convenient food cookies. Instant pudding and Bisquick what could be easier? I've used butterscotch and chocolate pudding mixes with good results. When I do that I usually add 1 cup butterscotch chips or semi-sweet morsels.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix Bisquick and pudding mix.
- Stir in vegetable oil and egg with a wooden spoon until dough forms a ball.
- Shape dough into 1/2-inch balls.
- Place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Flatten with bottom of a drinking glass.
- Sprinkle with sugar, can use colored sugar for the holidays.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes.