Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I took a recipe for Savoury Pull Apart bread and substituted pizza ingredients instead. It turned out wonderfully.
- 1⁄2 cup ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup pepperoni, diced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Grease square pan 9x9.
- Sautee the onion and bell pepper in the oil until the mixture is translucent.
- Mix Bisquick, tomatoes, half of the cheese and milk in a medium bowl until a dough forms. Mix remaining cheese, pepper and onion mixture, pepperoni and pizza sauce in a small bowl.
- Drop half the dough by tablespoonfuls closely together in the pan. Spoon half the cheese mixture over dough. Drop remaining doug over the cheese mixture. Top with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Wow! This was so simple and SO good! It tasted like a deep dish pizza! My husband and 3 children thought it was wonderful! Thanks!