Bisquick Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Grease square pan 9x9.
- Sautee the onion and bell pepper in the oil until the mixture is translucent.
- Mix Bisquick, tomatoes, half of the cheese and milk in a medium bowl until a dough forms. Mix remaining cheese, pepper and onion mixture, pepperoni and pizza sauce in a small bowl.
- Drop half the dough by tablespoonfuls closely together in the pan. Spoon half the cheese mixture over dough. Drop remaining doug over the cheese mixture. Top with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.