Recipe by South Carolina Girl
These cookies are very easy to make and addictive! This recipe is from a friend who made them without a recipe until we begged her to measure and write everything down. According to the Weight Watchers recipe builder, these are 2 points per cookie when I use "Heart Healthy" Bisquick. (Changing the sugar to Splenda does not lower the points.)
Top Review by msleo16
Ok so my daughter and I just tried this recipe. We thought they came out pretty tasty. We did however use only a cup and a half of the chocolate chips instead of the whole bag. The real test came when my husband tried them.....a big thumbs up. ????
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 2⁄3 cups Bisquick
- 7 1⁄2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the first two ingredients.
- Add the Bisquick and chocolate chips. If the dough is very sticky, add a little more Bisquick.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Roll the balls in sugar.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet and flatten them with a fork.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes. They should be light brown when they are finished.