1/1 Photo of Bisquick Pancakes (Aka Silver Dollars)
Little Bee's Note:
I posted this recipe in memory of my Father who would cook Pancakes for us on Sunday mornings. He would make "Silver Dollars" for me saying "How many Silver Dollars do you think you can eat"? Sometimes the simplest pleasures are the best. Rest In Peace Dad.
My Private Note
- 1Stir milk and eggs until blended. Stir into Bisquick mix. Do not overstir.
- 2Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot greased griddle. For Silver Dollars drop by tablespoon onto griddle.
- 3Cook until pancake starts to bubble & edges are slightly dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- 4serve with Butter and Maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Pancakes (Aka Silver Dollars)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 713.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g