Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I am looking for food that will keep me full while I am on a diet.
- 1⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Make the oatmeal in the microwave by adding 1/2 cup milk and 1/4 cup oatmeal and cooking for 8 minutes on medium.
- Let the oatmeal cool.
- Add 1/3 cup bisquick and raisins to oatmeal. Mix until blended.
- Flour a surface.
- On the floured surface, pat the mixture into two 3/4 inch patties.
- Sprinkle the patties with sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350 until slightly browned.