Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can make this at home for much less than what Bisquick costs.
- 10 cups flour
- 3⁄8 cup baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 lb Crisco shortening
- Mix all together and store in an airtight container.
- This will last approximately a month.
- You can cut this recipe in half.
- Use as you normally would use Bisquick.
This recipe tastes funny - not really bad, but not like the other bisquick clones and not really very good. The waffles I made stayed soft - never got that crisp outer shell that is so yummy! Try Bisquick Clone# 12648 it is moist on the inside and crisp on the outside! much better than this one.