Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rolled cake filled with crème de menth and crème de cacao filling.
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 4 teaspoons Creme de Cacao
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope dessert topping
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- FOR THE CAKE: Beat eggs in small mixer bowl about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored.
- Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
- Blend in vanilla and milk on low speed.
- Gradually add baking mix, beating just until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into aluminum foil-lined or parchment paper lined jelly roll pan, 15 ½ x 10 ½ x 1 inch, spreading batter to corners.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Loosen cake from edges of pan; invert on towel sprinkled with confections’ sugar.
- Carefully remove foil; trim stiff edges if necessary.
- While hot, roll cake and towel from narrow end.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Unroll cake and remove towel.
- Spread cake with Grasshopper Filling.
- Roll up and chill until set, at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
- TO MAKE GRASSHOPPER FILLING: Combine marshmallows and milk in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows are melted.
- CHILL until thickened.
- Blend in liqueurs.
- Prepare topping mix as directed on package.
- FOLD in marshmallow mixture.
- 8 to 12 servings.
- Betty Crocker’s Bisquick Cookbook.