This is a bisquick recipe. The squares are sweet and tangy, chewy with a delicate little crunch. Lemon glaze is one of my favourites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons firm butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Bisquick (additional)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind, grated (optional)
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees fahrenheith.
- 2Mix the 1 cup Bisquick and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, cut in the margarine.
- 3Press in an ungreased 8-inch square pan, and bake for 10 minutes until light brown.
- 4Mix together the 3/4 cup sugar, coconut, 1 tablespoon bisquick, eggs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, lemon rind.
- 5Pour mixture over slightly cooled baked bisquick layer.
- 6Return to oven and bake another 25 minutes until set.
- 7Loosen edges from pan while warm. Cool completely.
- 8In a small mixing bowl, beat together 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice until smooth.
- 9Spread over baked mixture and allow to harden.
- 10Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Lemon Squares
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g