Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe is from a Betty Crocker newletter.
Make and share this Bisquick Italian Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup progresso garlic herb breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Place Bisquick mix, dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops with Bisquick mix. Dip coated pork chops into dressing, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork in oil about 5 minutes or until golden brown; reduce heat to low. Carefully turn pork. Cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until pork is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
These were great. Very juicy and tender. I liked the flavor of the breading/italian dressing, very nice! It was simple to make too. Thanks so much for posting! Made for Theirs, Yours, & Mine Photo Tag.