- 2 eggs
- 3 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cooked ham (1/4 pound)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Spray bottoms and sides of 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. (Spray will work better than greasing or using paper muffin liners.).
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl with fork.
- Stir in Bisquick mix, milk and oil just until moistened.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese and the ham.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese evenly over tops of muffins.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm. Wrap and refrigerate any remaining muffins.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.