Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
From Betty Crocker's Bisquick cookbook!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) container yogurt, of choice (2/3 cup)
- Heat waffle iron; grease if necessary with spray or oil.
- Stir ingredients until blended.
- Pour batter by 2/3 cup-fuls onto center of hot waffle iron.
- Bake 2-3 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown.
- Carefully remove waffle.
- Repeat with remaining batter.