Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
from betty crocker's bisquick cookbook!
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded peeled all-purpose apple (1 small)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- maple syrup or honey, if desired
- heat waffle iron; grease if necessary.
- stir all ingredients except syrup.
- pour batter by slightly less than 1 cupfuls onto center of hot waffle iron.
- bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops and waffle is golden brown.
- carefully remove waffle and serve with syrup.