Recipe by MakeMineCadburys
Easy and quick.
Top Review by CoffeeB
Easy and quick is right. I expected these to be really really sweet, but they weren't. The perfect combination of crispy/chewy. When I took them out of the oven after 20 minutes they were all puffed up in the pan and they actually looked more cake-like. Upon cooling they settled right down into brownie type bars. A great go-to recipe to have on hand. Made for KK's Mini-Cook-a-Thon.~
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, DIVIDED
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In large saucepan, over low heat, melt ONE CUP semi-sweet chocolate chips with butter; remove from heat. Add Bisquick, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract. Stir in remaining semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.