A little bit of country cooking in a short amount of time. This can also be done with thick chicken cutlets or port chops...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a plate place 1/2 cup Bisquick mix. Into small bowl, pour buttermilk. In another plate put bread crumbs.
- 2Coat beef steaks with Bisquick mix. Dip each coated steak into buttermilk, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 3In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steaks; cook 6 to 8 minutes until thoroughly cooked.Don't forget to flip the steaks. Remove from skillet; cover with foil to keep warm.
- 4In same skillet, cook onions over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes until soft.
- 5Mix 3 tablespoons Bisquick mix and the half-and-half until blended(this needs to be really blended). Pour into onions in skillet. Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes stirring occasionally until gravy is thickened. Pour gravy over steaks; sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Fried Steak
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.6
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 404.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef cube steaks