Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yum - nothing says summer more than this scrumptious dessert. Topped with ice cream, it's a family favorite!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare fresh fruit, and mix with sugar and cornstarch in large bowl.
- Transfer to an 8-inch baking pan.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, nuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add milk and stir just until moistened.
- Drop topping in small mounds over fruit.
- Bake 20 minutes or until topping is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the topping comes out clean.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.