Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yum - nothing says summer more than this scrumptious dessert. Topped with ice cream, it's a family favorite!
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh sliced peaches
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare fresh fruit, and mix with sugar and cornstarch in large bowl.
- Transfer to an 8-inch baking pan.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, nuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add milk and stir just until moistened.
- Drop topping in small mounds over fruit.
- Bake 20 minutes or until topping is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the topping comes out clean.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Very good cobbler!! I followed the recipe to a "t" and we really enjoyed it over vanilla icecream. We liked the slight tartness of the fruit, just right, although we found the biscuit top a little too cinnamony. Another time I will cut the cinnamon in half. Nice finish putting nuts in the buscuit, we used hazelnuts, they added a nice crunch.We will be making this one again, thanks for sharing.