Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great snack or breakfast. It is light and it bakes in minutes! Simple and very little mess allows you to run once they are done.
- 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk (Whole for best and fluffiest taste)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese or 1 -1 1⁄2 cup pepper jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, mix Bisquick, Milk, and Cheese together.
- On Cookie Sheet-like pan, take fist-sized dough pieces and gently roll, then put on sheet evenly spaced apart --.
- (Should make 9-11, so prepare accordingly.).
- Let Bake for 7-9 minutes depending on size of biscuits.
- While Baking --.
- Butter Spread:.
- Put in small bowl -- Melt in microwave -- Spread on biscuits once out of oven.
- Serve within a half-hour.