- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, in olive oil, garlic and spices undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen carrots, green beans, and cauliflower
- 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cook the meat in an oven-proof 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Stir in the water, tomatoes, tomato paste, and vegetables; heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Mix Bisquick, milk, and parsley until soft dough forms; drop by 6 spoonfuls onto beef mixture; remove from heat.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and stew is bubbly.