- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter or 1⁄2 cup shortening or 1⁄2 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in food processor bowl. Add butter and pulse til small pea size. DON'T over process.
- Bisquits - Preheat to 400. 1 cup mix and 1/4 cup water or milk(lighter and fluffier). Stir w/fork til moist ball forms. Knead on floured surface 8-10 ties. Roll out and cut biscuits. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. If milk used bake at 350 instead and increase time by 4 minutes.
- Drop biscuit - use a bit more water for a softer dough and drop onto silpat.