Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can use Alfredo sauce instead of Cheddar cheese sauce for a change of flavors. I'm going to try using Velveeta sometime instead of the cheese sauce. This is from Bisquick II.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese pasta sauce
- 1 lb frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed and drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix chicken, cheese sauce and veggies in a 9 inch square pan.
- Mix Bisquick, Parmesan and butter with a fork until crumbly. Stir in the egg and sprinkle the mixture over the chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
I only put in frozen broccoli, then a can of mixed vegetables. It was a hit, my son wasn't crazy about the broccoli, give it to him raw. It reminded me of a pot pie dish but much easier to make.