1/7 Photos of Bisquick Danish
Alright, you caught me.... I hate using store bought mixes but I had some Bisquick in my pantry and needed a treat real fast one night when I ran out of flour so this is what I came up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1/3 cup vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/3 cup half-and-half (or 2/3 cup milk for healthier)
- 1/4 cup fruit preserves
- 1Stir butter, sugar and bisquick together until crumbly.
- 2Gently add in coffee creamer and half and half or milk until dough just starts to form.
- 3Drop about a heaping tablespoonsful dough onto a greased baking sheet.
- 4Make an indent into each Danish.
- 5Fill indent with a small amount of preserves.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, or until just starting to turn golden.
- 7While they are baking make the glaze by combining the powdered sugar, coffee creamer or milk, and corn syrup.
- 8Drizzle glaze over warm danishes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Danish
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 171.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g