Recipe by anme
Alright, you caught me.... I hate using store bought mixes but I had some Bisquick in my pantry and needed a treat real fast one night when I ran out of flour so this is what I came up with!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla coffee creamer
- 1⁄3 cup half-and-half (or 2/3 cup milk for healthier)
- 1⁄4 cup fruit preserves
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla coffee creamer (or milk)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir butter, sugar and bisquick together until crumbly.
- Gently add in coffee creamer and half and half or milk until dough just starts to form.
- Drop about a heaping tablespoonsful dough onto a greased baking sheet.
- Make an indent into each Danish.
- Fill indent with a small amount of preserves.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, or until just starting to turn golden.
- While they are baking make the glaze by combining the powdered sugar, coffee creamer or milk, and corn syrup.
- Drizzle glaze over warm danishes.