Recipe by Oolala
This uses jellied cranberry sauce which I keep in the pantry. Good for a change of pace. I got this from a kid's cookbook!
Top Review by Ginny Sue
This was good, and a fun and different way to use cranberry sauce. The only problem I had was that I could not get the syrup to be smooth. I even used a whisk to stir it, and it stubbornly remained lumpy. So we had lumpy cranberry syrup on our cranberry pancakes.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups jellied cranberry sauce, separate 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Bisquick, egg and milk in a mixing bowl and beat with mixer until smooth.
- Fold in the 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce.
- Heat butter, as needed in griddle and pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan to make pancakes.
- When bubbles appear around the edges, flip over until done.
- Meanwhile make the cranberry syrup. Heat the 1 1/2 cups of cranberry sauce left and the corn syrup in a saucepan on low heat for 10 minutes. Serve with the pancakes. Enjoy.