This bisquick coffee cake recipe is one of my favorites. It used to be on the back of the Bisquick box, but they replaced it a few years ago. I'm posting it here not only to share it, but as a backup in case I lose my recipe card :)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a deep pie plate, 8"x8" square pan, or 9"x9" square pan.
- Mix dough ingredients and put in baking dish.
- Mix topping ingredients with a fork or pastry mixer until crumbly.
- Spread topping mix over dough and drag a butter knife across like you were making a tic-tac-toe board several times.
- Bake for 25 minutes.