Recipe by Happy Hippie
I found this recipe years ago on the back of a box of Bisquick. It's very fast and easy to throw together; combine those two assets with tasty and you've got a winner in my book.
Top Review by blairstreetgirl
This coffee cake brings back great memories of my aunt. Whenever we went to visit she had the coffee cake made and waiting - the topping was always a surprise =- it was whatever fruit she had on hand mixed with the recipe topping. Yummy! I'm going to make this for my husband today and think of my Aunt. Rest well, Aunt T - your hospitality and love live on!
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 177.44 ml milk
- 473.18 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all of the coffee cake ingredients.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Spread into greased 9" layer pan or 8" square pan.
- For topping, blend all topping ingredients with fingertips until crumbly.
- Spread topping on coffee cake.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.