1/1 Photo of Bisquick Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
I found this on another site and it looks tasty enough to share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Stir all ingredients until soft dough forms.
- 3Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Sprinkle with additional sugar, if desired.
- 5Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 347.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g