Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The easiest way to make cinnamon buns when you want something sweet in a hurry. As a college student it's a quick way to make something that tastes like home, my boyfriend loves them. I got this recipe from CDKitchen.
- For Rolls: Heat oven to 375°F Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches. Stir together 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon; reserve.
- Stir Bisquick, milk and 2 tablespoons sugar until dough forms. If dough is too sticky, gradually mix in enough Bisquick (up to 1/4 cup) to make dough easy to handle. Turn dough onto surface well dusted with Bisquick; gently roll in Bisquick to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead 10 times. Roll into rectangle, 15x9 inches; spread with butter. Sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture; sprinkle evenly with raisins. Roll up tightly, beginning at 15-inch side. Seal well by pinching edge of dough into roll. Cut into 1 1/4-inch slices; place cut sides down in pan.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Spread Glaze over warm rolls.
- For Glaze: Stir together powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
Excellent! Satisfied my sweet tooth in record time! Thanks