Recipe by Mary of the Midwest
I found these on the Betty Crocker web site and changed it a little after reading the reviews on that site. Came out awesome!
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 1 egg
- 532.32 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 118.29 ml nuts, chopped, if desired (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, mix butter, both sugars, vanilla and egg.
- Stir in Bisquick mix, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart; flatten slightly.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.