1/1 Photo of Bisquick Chocolate Chip Bars
So easy, incredibly yummy and chewy. The recipe calls for 1 cup of chocolate chips but I use about 1 and a half. ***UPDATE***Just an added note, I've used a copycat version of bisquick and it turns out VERY greasy so you might want to reduce the oil content if you are using a homemade baking mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except chips.
- 2Spread in a 13 x 9-inch pan, greased and floured.
- 3Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- 4Bake 25-30 minutes at 350° (will look bubbly and light in the center).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1023 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4518.4
- Calories from Fat 1963
- Total Fat 218.2 g
- Saturated Fat 59.7 g
- Cholesterol 378.4 mg
- Sodium 3404.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 613.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 431.9 g
- Protein 45.2 g