1/6 Photos of Bisquick Chicken Fingers
adena mangis's Note:
This recipe is quick and easy.I got the recipe off of a bisquick box. Yummy and lower in fat than fried chicken fingers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- 3In a plastic resealable bag, mix Bisquick mix, cheese, garlic, and paprika.
- 4Dip half the chicken strips in egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- 5Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- 6Repeat using remaining chicken.
- 7Drizzle butter over chicken.
- 8Bake for 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.4
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 137.4 mg
- Sodium 604.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 27.0 g