This recipe is quick and easy.I got the recipe off of a bisquick box. Yummy and lower in fat than fried chicken fingers.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In a plastic resealable bag, mix Bisquick mix, cheese, garlic, and paprika.
- Dip half the chicken strips in egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet.
- Repeat using remaining chicken.
- Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through bake time.