Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Very easy and simple to prepare, if you have Bisquick baking mix around...these come out light and moist (Note: I have always used original Bisquick baking mix for this recipe, so I can't promise the same results with a Bisquick clone).
Top Review by Suzanne Stewart
MMMM MMMM Good!! These are super easy to make and soo good to eat. This makes a fluffy almost cake like butterscotch brownie. I found out that company was coming in an hour so I needed to make something fast and this was just what I needed.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix (original)
- 2 1⁄3 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until brownies test done.
- Cool on rack.
- Cut while warm.
- Note: 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips may be added to batter replacing the chopped nuts, making it butterscotch-chocolate chip brownies.