1/1 Photo of Bisquick Buttermilk Pie (Half Recipe)
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I ate this in a local restaraunt and asked a 'connection' there for the recipe. I couldn't believe how easy it was. And how FATTENING!! OMG! *LOL* But, they put it on their buffet and it's always gone. It's very good .. no crust! Kind of a custardy, pudding type dish. I guess this was on the Bisquick box years and years ago. Don't look at the calorie count and enjoy!!! ;-) (By the way, the recipe I'm posting is HALF ... to fit into a 13x9 pan instead of the buffet pans!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- 2Pour into a sprayed 13x9 pan.
- 3Bake at 350* until the top cracks and is golden brown.
- 4APPROX 70 minutes.
- 5Is best to monitor instead of relying on the time.
- 6It's not always done in the same amount of time for me.
- 7You want it to jiggle a bit and not be too dark brown on top.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Buttermilk Pie (Half Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 202.0 mg
- Sodium 417.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 63.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g