Recipe by Marlene.
I ate this in a local restaraunt and asked a 'connection' there for the recipe. I couldn't believe how easy it was. And how FATTENING!! OMG! *LOL* But, they put it on their buffet and it's always gone. It's very good .. no crust! Kind of a custardy, pudding type dish. I guess this was on the Bisquick box years and years ago. Don't look at the calorie count and enjoy!!! ;-) (By the way, the recipe I'm posting is HALF ... to fit into a 13x9 pan instead of the buffet pans!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a sprayed 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350* until the top cracks and is golden brown.
- APPROX 70 minutes.
- Is best to monitor instead of relying on the time.
- It's not always done in the same amount of time for me.
- You want it to jiggle a bit and not be too dark brown on top.