Cook1 hr 10 mins
I ate this in a local restaraunt and asked a 'connection' there for the recipe. I couldn't believe how easy it was. And how FATTENING!! OMG! *LOL* But, they put it on their buffet and it's always gone. It's very good .. no crust! Kind of a custardy, pudding type dish. I guess this was on the Bisquick box years and years ago. Don't look at the calorie count and enjoy!!! ;-) (By the way, the recipe I'm posting is HALF ... to fit into a 13x9 pan instead of the buffet pans!)
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a sprayed 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350* until the top cracks and is golden brown.
- APPROX 70 minutes.
- Is best to monitor instead of relying on the time.
- It's not always done in the same amount of time for me.
- You want it to jiggle a bit and not be too dark brown on top.
This was wonderful, My family really liked it and asked for more. Now my Daughter orders it.I've made it twice, and it is so easy.GREAT!!!!! Bmimij
This was wonderful! My family wooed and aughed! Wow-and so easy! I love buttermilk pie-and this one is great!!! Thank you for sharing this recipe.
You're right--this is excellent! I had my doubts when I looked at the short list of ingredients, but it really is delicious. I followed the recipe exactly and was thrilled with the results.