Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is equally good for breakfast or dinner. Good way to use up leftover ham.
- 2 cups ham (chopped)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 3 cups frozen hash browns
- 8 ounces 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray or shortnening.
- Mix 1st 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Put into a prepared pan.
- Mix Bisquick, milk and egg sub. Pour in casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
Just off the dinner table and we loved it too. Didn't add the ham to mine but served a nice ham steak alongside. I did use fresh broccoli instead of the frozen and it worked out well. Made for the Aussie Recipe Swap.
So easy to make, so tasty to eat! We loved this for breakfast, we had everything on hand and it was quick to throw together. We'll definitely make this again! Thanks!
You put your foot in this one, Ms Sally! We had it for dinner last night and loved it! Halved or thereabouts, this was a very easy prep using up leftover ham and previously thawed hashbrowns .My frozen broccoli had met an icy demise so I gave it the last rites and then rooted around to find frozen asparagus cuts. I admit to not measuring much of anything; just dumping it all in an 11-inch by 7-inch casserole dish. I added a bit of seasoning â€“ salt, pepper, garlic powder and a glug or 2 of Tabasco sauce. After 40 minutes, the edges were crispy and the center was set so I called it done. We ate the heck out of it! Of all the dishes I have made to finish off leftover ham, this is my all-time favorite! Thanks for sharing!