Recipe by MsSally
This is equally good for breakfast or dinner. Good way to use up leftover ham.
Top Review by Julie B's Hive
Just off the dinner table and we loved it too. Didn't add the ham to mine but served a nice ham steak alongside. I did use fresh broccoli instead of the frozen and it worked out well. Made for the Aussie Recipe Swap.
- 2 cups ham (chopped)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 3 cups frozen hash browns
- 8 ounces 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup egg substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray or shortnening.
- Mix 1st 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Put into a prepared pan.
- Mix Bisquick, milk and egg sub. Pour in casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake an additional 2 to 3 minutes.