Recipe by Roxygirl in Colorado
I love the soft texture the Bisquick gives these muffins. They remind me of the boxed muffins I enjoyed as a child. These can be mixed up faster than it takes for your oven to preheat!
Top Review by Decorative Memories
These muffins were light and fluffy with an almost ligher than cake texture, which is exactly what I wanted! I added a full cup of blueberries and a teaspoon of cinnamon. For the blueberry lover, I think these would be good with even more blueberries!
- 2 cups Bisquick (reduced fat is fine, too)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup organic frozen blueberries (smaller, juicier)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan well.
- Stir all ingredients except blueberries in medium bowl, just until moistened.
- Fold in berries.
- Divide batter evenly in 9 muffin cups.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and remove from pan to wire rack.
- Yield: 9 muffins.