1/1 Photo of Bisquick Blueberry-Banana Muffins
4-H Mom's Note:
This recipe came from the Bisquick Cookbook. They are so good and so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Greae bottoms of 12 medium muffin cups.
- 3Beat banana, milk, oil and egg slightly in medium bowl. Stir in baking mix, sugar and cinnamon just until moistened, fold in blueberries.
- 4Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- 5Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Blueberry-Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (655 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 225.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g