Recipe by 4-H Mom
This recipe came from the Bisquick Cookbook. They are so good and so easy to make.
Top Review by joni2001md
This was very quick and easy to make! I used 2 bananas and added 1 tbsp flax seeds to make it a tad healthier. Sprinkled some chopped walnuts on top and baked for 18 minutes. The muffins were not sweet at all, which I don't usually mind, but I will probably use 1/3 cup of sugar next time just to add a little bit more sweetness.
- 1⁄2 cup banana, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Greae bottoms of 12 medium muffin cups.
- Beat banana, milk, oil and egg slightly in medium bowl. Stir in baking mix, sugar and cinnamon just until moistened, fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.