Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
From Bisquick box
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Stir ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Place on greased surface dusted with baking mix.
- Knead 10 times.
- Roll dough 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with 2 2/12 inch cookie cutter dipped in baking mix.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
I make my own "Bisquick", but I always forget the ingredient measurements, so thanks for the posting!
Love these when I want a no hassle and quick biscuit! Thanks for posting :)
This is great! My mom makes strawberry shortcakes with these, and I was looking for the recipe! Thanks!