Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick, easy, delicious.
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄3 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 9X5X3 inch loaf pan.
- Beat all ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from pan.
This recipe is great, mine came out light and fluffy. The only alterations I made was that I used applesauce in place of oil - and I mixed in blueberries for muffins and chocolate chips in the loaves. Definitely QUICK, EASY and Delish.
I've been making this for years. It is soooo good. Add chocolate chips and it is even better.
This is a great dish to make when you need something quick and easy, but still delicious. Preparation didn't take long and neither did the clean-up. It's golden brown color makes it look very appealing and it's also very light and fluffy.