Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A basic, healthy bison steak marinade.
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped fresh thyme
- 4 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined. Use to marinate steaks at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
Soooo Awesome, delicious AND Healthy !!!!! Wish you were single :-)