Prep 2 hrs
Cook 6 mins
I'm guessing I got this from Emeril, as it mentions "essence" in the recommended cooking preparation. All I remember is that it is REALLY GOOD. I don't have a size of cut for you but I seem to remember that we used a flat-cut roast.
- 1⁄2 cup canadian whiskey
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup shallot (roughly chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon peppercorn, cracked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine ingredients and pour into a large Ziploc bag .
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours. Turn occasionally.
- Pat dry and season with "essence".