Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is very simple and you can use any kind of meat, I just use Bison because it's much leaner and easier on my stomach.
- Patty up Ground Bison, should have about 8 patties.
- Put a little Olive oil in a non stick frying pan and put on medium heat.
- Add patties to pan.
- While they are frying on the first side, sprinkle them with the Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ground Red Pepper and Sea Salt.
- After they have browned, flip them over and season the other side.
- You don't want to cook the burgers all the way through, just brown the outside good.
- While burgers are cooking, in a separate saucepan add the 2 packages of Vegetable Broth and heat.
- Take a tablespoon of Cornstarch and add it to the water in a glass or cup and stir until blended, then add to the Vegetable Broth and stir till the mixture thickens.
- Once Gravy is thickened, turn browned Bison patties on low and pour gravy over the top of them and into the pan.
- Cover and cook about 30 minutes. If you live in a high altitude, you may have to adjust the cooking time.