1/1 Photo of Biscuits With Roasted Pears and Almonds #RSC
May I Have That Recipe's Note:
The best thing about using Reynolds Wrap Foil is how easy clean up is after you are done cooking! Also the Foil sealed in all the juices from the pears.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Bake biscuits according to the directions on the package. Set aside to cool.
- 22. Set the oven temperature to 400°F.
- 33. In the meantime, peel, core and slice pears. Place them in a medium bowl, add brown sugar and cinnamon and toss it all together, so the pears are well coated.
- 44. Butter a 12 inch piece of Reynolds Wrap foil and place the pears on top. Carefully close it to form a sealed packet. Place it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- 55. In the meantime, mix together almonds and honey in a small bowl, until well coated. Place them in a 6 inch piece of Reynolds Aluminum Foil and place it the oven for 8 minutes, until golden brown.
- 66. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave (make sure to check every 15-20 seconds to make sure they don't burn).
- 77. To assemble, slice each biscuit in half. Top each half with the roasted pears (including their juice), 1/2 tablespoon sour cream and honey caramelized almonds. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits With Roasted Pears and Almonds #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 756.9
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 559.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 79.6 g
- Protein 9.2 g