The best thing about using Reynolds Wrap Foil is how easy clean up is after you are done cooking! Also the Foil sealed in all the juices from the pears.
- 1. Bake biscuits according to the directions on the package. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Set the oven temperature to 400°F.
- 3. In the meantime, peel, core and slice pears. Place them in a medium bowl, add brown sugar and cinnamon and toss it all together, so the pears are well coated.
- 4. Butter a 12 inch piece of Reynolds Wrap foil and place the pears on top. Carefully close it to form a sealed packet. Place it in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5. In the meantime, mix together almonds and honey in a small bowl, until well coated. Place them in a 6 inch piece of Reynolds Aluminum Foil and place it the oven for 8 minutes, until golden brown.
- 6. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave (make sure to check every 15-20 seconds to make sure they don't burn).
- 7. To assemble, slice each biscuit in half. Top each half with the roasted pears (including their juice), 1/2 tablespoon sour cream and honey caramelized almonds. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
It looks great and it tastes great!!!
Delicious! Love the combo of melted chocolate and pear!!