Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
I copied this down from a Madison magazine I read in the doctor's surgery! Put here for safekeeping.
- 125 g butter
- 220 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 215 g self raising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 165 g rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup blanched almond
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees, prepare cookie sheet with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar, add egg, beat again.
- Add flour and salt, mix till combined, stir in other ingredients.
- Put teaspoonfuls on the prepared baking sheet, flatten slightly.
- Bake in oven for 18 minutes.
thank you for posting this recipe Chickee, i havn't had anything quite like it before, i made them last night after getting back from a fireworks party and they were really something. i chopped up my apricots a bit and it worked perfectly. Thanks again, Miss Pixie x x x