Jenni Loves Ryry's Note:
I got this one from the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. It makes the fluffiest biscuits I have ever tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make sour milk, add 1 tbs lemon juice or vinegar to 1 cup of milk and let stand for 5 minute.
- 2Preheat oven to 450.
- 3Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4Cut butter into flour mix until it looks like small peas.
- 5Add milk and mix until until dough sticks together and forms a ball.
- 6Knead 6-8 times on floured surface.
- 7Roll dough flat until it is about a 1/2" thick and cut with a floured biscuit cutter.
- 8Place on ungreased sheet pan and bake 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biscuits Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 272.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g