Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this one from the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. It makes the fluffiest biscuits I have ever tried.
- To make sour milk, add 1 tbs lemon juice or vinegar to 1 cup of milk and let stand for 5 minute.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cut butter into flour mix until it looks like small peas.
- Add milk and mix until until dough sticks together and forms a ball.
- Knead 6-8 times on floured surface.
- Roll dough flat until it is about a 1/2" thick and cut with a floured biscuit cutter.
- Place on ungreased sheet pan and bake 10-15 minutes, or until golden.