Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and Easy Refrigerated biscuits in a NuWave Oven
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons honey (to taste)
- Place a sheet of aluminum fiol on the 4" rack of your NuWave Oven.
- Remove the biscuits from the can and place them in the center of the rack with the sides of the biscuits touching each other.
- Use the lid holder to partially prop the lid to allow for ventilation and bake on high for 4-5 minutes, turn and bake the other side for 3-4 minutes.
- Cut or split the biscuits in half, butter and honey all halves while they're still hot and enjoy.